Wednesday 22 February 2012

A word from Méziane.

Today one of my best friends, Lauren Fanelli, reminded me of something my father gave once when I was in college. My dad has always been someone who has been behind me 101%. I am sharing this with you all after keeping this to myself.
 Divine order takes charge of my life today and every day.  All things work together for good for me today. This is a new and wonderful day for me.  There will never be another day like this one. I am divinely guided all day long and whatever I do will prosper.  Divine love surrounds me, enfolds me, and entraps me, and I go forth in peace.

Whenever my attention wanders away from that which is good and constructive, I will immediately bring it back to the contemplation of that which is lovely and of good report.  I am a spiritual magnet attracting to myself all things that bless and prosper me.  I am going to be a wonderful success in all my undertakings today.  I am definitely going to be happy all day long.

I can't remember where he got this from, but it worked on me. Hopefully it works for you too. Merci papa!!

1 comment:

  1. It came from the Power of your subconcious mind, self help book by Dr. Joseph Murphy. Voila

    ReplyDelete