Tuesday 24 January 2012

Shared visions, powerful energy


In the midst of working hard on projects for the institute, I have found time to get to know my colleagues. The two young ladies I work with are Giz, from Turkey and Julie, from South Korea. Both are such exquisite individuals. Giz has her masters in international security and Julie just finished at La Sorbonne in Paris. It is interesting to see where everybody is coming from. I can see that the co-president of our organization, Shireen, really took the time to have such a diverse and dynamic team. It is nice to be working with people that share the same visions and life aspirations. In some way, it even gives me hope that if we think the way we do about the world, others feel the same way. I believe it is quite a promising future that lies ahead. The synergy I work with everyday is exciting.

Geneva is a power centre for major plans for the international community. It is nice to make my way through the Palais de nations, where people work hard to contribute globally. Well, I am off to rest, early morning, as usual. Auf Wiederluege as my Swiss-German friends would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment