Tuesday 17 January 2012

Demi-tarrif

Today was my first day going back to Geneva on the train from Frigbourg. Payed my demi-tarif (half-price) ticket and watched the country landscape turn into the city. What is truly amaying about this sight is that the Alps follow you along the way. Besides my small turn into the wrong neighborhood earlier this evening (I am ok mom), people here are so nice. I had some time to wander the streets and look at some of Geneva's best sightseeing. The weather was mild but with a stop at café, I was able to warm up with a nice espresso and brioche. Tomorrow, I get the chance to look at the University of Geneva, Haute école internationale and Webster University in Geneva for a masters program. I think I might find a winner after all in this city of humanitarians and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment