Saturday 14 January 2012

Arrival to the Swiss Alps


First, I would like to say Happy New Year to my Berber brothers and sisters. Second, I would like to point out that I am in the Swiss Alps and there is really no other sight like it. The landscape is vast with beauty. Its crisp blue lake surrounding the lightly snow-covered mountains are welcoming. The lush gardens surrounding the city of Geneva are breathtaking. I know that I will be able to call this place home for a while. I am currently an hour out of Geneva in the small, but quaint, village of Fribourg. I am staying with my father’s good childhood friend and his endearing family. I am sure a few days on the countryside will prepare me for my busy city life to come. I cannot believe that I am here but I know I am about to embark on an amazing journey here. I think it will be an unpredictable adventure that will unfold into a beautiful story. Well I am off to visit the small village and its most exciting attractions in the city of 4000 or so..

No comments:

Post a Comment