Sunday 17 May 2015

On The Road Again

I've been waiting for today for the last year. Tonight I will be flying out of Pearson International in Toronto and heading to Kigali in Rwanda for the 2015 Reflections on Rwanda Program. I can't wait to see our participants, passionate program leaders and captivating local partners through out the country. We have such an amazing program in store for these participants. From travelling across the country to participating in the 1st Annual Mini Summit (a program in partnership with students from the University of Rwanda), these next few days will be enriching, inspiring and fruitful. 

As a program leader this year, I am looking forward to returning to a country I fell completely in love with the first time around. I can't wait to be mesmerized by the country's beauty, reconnect with friends and partners and deepen my understanding of the country's past, present and future. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to return. I will update my blog as much as I can.  Here we go !

No comments:

Post a Comment